|BPITI Admission -2023 Provisional BPITI COUNSELLING LIST-2 (LOCAL DISPLACE)
|BPITI Admission -2023 Provisional COUNSELLING LIST-1 (OPEN & CISF)
|BPITI Admission -2023 Provisional COUNSELLING LIST-2 (OPEN & CISF FEW VACANT SEAT)
|BPITI Admission -2023 Provisional BPITI COUNSELLING LIST-1 (LOCAL DISPLACE)
|Display of 1st Shortlisted candidates merit list of Displace
|Counselling Charge Payment Instructions
|Instruction for Admission charge payment of selected candidate
|Instructions for Form Filling 2023
|Admission Prospectus 2023
The Admission at BPITI is a very convenient & transparent process. The admission is being taken for three trades-Electrician,Fitter,Welder under applicable schemes CTS & DST. The Admission is being done on basis of 10th marks merit order of the applicants. There are provisions of reservation in admission seats for Displace & CISF Wards in main category, with applicable ST,SC, OBC reservation in sub category (as per directives).
The applicants should be subjectly passed in his/her 10th from recognised Central/State Board (with Math & Science as compulsory main subject) and should be of age from 14-40 yrs. The applicants has to go on the admission portal link given on our website, fill up their requisite details, upload the suitable documents and finally pay the requisite fee to lodge the application finally. All received application is being Suitably Screened and sorted in order of merit. Batch wise candidates are being called for counselling against the available seats within scheduled timeframe. And candidate gets final admission after complying all admission formalities within stipulated timeframe. For detail refer our Admission prospectus & other instructions.** For any kind of enquiry / Form fill-up assistance visit BPITI office on working days / call from 10:00 AM to 03:00PM only on given no. 07870683342, 08252414037, 07979724151, 07992420796, 07677178738.
1. All candidate/trainees have to strictly follow discipline & Rules as directed by the Management or Regulatory bodies. Also come in proper uniform, maintain high moral value, Punctuality while arriving the ITI/ remaining in the premises and take care of Institutional belonging with abundant care and responsibility. Any damage shall be recovered from concerned candidate/trainees.
2. After admission of the candidate any documents/information found to be fabricated/ Manipulated, then the admission shall be deemed cancel without any intimation further.
3. Candidate/ Trainee have to maintain their monthly attendance @ 85% per month under every condition. No Candidate/ Trainee shall be allowed to fillup the form if their monthly attendance falls below 80%. Candidate/ Trainee have to submit application for leave/absenteeism of any day duly signed by Father/Mother/Parents. Any Candidate remains absconding continually for 10 days or more, the name of candidate shall be strike out of the Roll automatically without any intimation further.
4. The Courses Training is being given strictly as per NCVT/DGT guidelines & Institutional Routine in English & Hindi medium.
5. All Exams are being conducted by the NCVT/DGT and Results are being provided by NCVT/DGT only. Institution is not responsible for any delay/anomaly in any manner. However decision of Principal is final for any discrepancy.
6. There is no provision of Hostel as such all have to arrange their accommodation on their own.
7. Trainees having valid Driving licence are only allowed to come with Vehicle in line with updated RTO rules. They should use crash Helmet while coming to the Institute.
1. All fees/charges are NON-RETURNABLE (once submitted under any condition).
2. No Fees is transferable from one candidate to another in any condition.
3. Fees should be deposited from 01 to 10th of every month timely. If any fee would remain due after 10th of the month, then they shall be fined @ Rs 5/- per day. After 03 month of Fees dues accumulation /non-payment the name of candidate shall be strike out of the Roll automatically without any intimation further.